Sewing Classes & Studio
Along with offering structured classes, Nonpareil Studio is also a drop-in sewing lounge, where you can sew using all the equipment you would ever need. Available only when a class is not taking place- please call beforehand to check availability of machines. Equipment available: domestic sewing machines and sergers, industrial straight stitch, professional irons, and blind stitch machine.
Rental rate: $10 the first hour, $4 each additional half-hour.
* All classes take place at Nonpareil Studio, 318 S Ashley, Ann Arbor.
* Click here to register for classes, or drop by the studio. Class size is limited. New sessions will be added as classes fill.
* Classes must be paid in full in order to reserve your space. Cancellations are nonrefundable if less than 48 hours notice is given.
* There is a minimum number of students that must be registered in order for each class to take place.
* All students may bring their own sewing machines, if needed, or use the studio's.
* Nonpareil has a refrigerator and microwave- we encourage you to bring a snack for longer classes.
* The studio may be reserved for private events and classes for groups.
* Material list will be e-mailed after reistering for a class.
* Private sewing lessons available for $30/ hour.